I do substitute productivity for creativy. And I would prefer multiplying in stead of adding up. But is great to connect to this content and start acting accordingly.
There is no formula for true creativity. If there were, true creativity wouldn’t exist.
However, there are parts you can add together to give you a creative whole. You can alter variables to create a physical and mental environment that is more friendly and conducive to creative production.
Consider the following equation and assumptions:
B: mental environment
C: creative productivity
(C can equal any percentage between 0 and 99.)
This equation essentially states that you can control the variables that directly determine your potential for creativity.
Control the inputs of your creative environment and you can control and maximize your creative output.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Lessons on motivation (wheelontheweb.wordpress.com)
- Drive – The Surprising Truth About Motivation You Won’t Find in This Book (i2i-align.com)
- The Truth About What Motivates Us (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Interview – Dan Pink – Author of “Drive” (business-strategy-innovation.com)
- Watching Video Interview – Dan Pink – Author of “Drive” (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- The surprising science of motivation: Dan Pink on TED.com (ted.com)