Make Your Input Positive
Because when you talk about what’s possible you have a better likelihood that:
1) you’ll be given more opportunities not just to talk about it, but to make it happen, and
2) your input will be sought after.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Marketing in 2010 in free eBook authored by Valeria Maltoni (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Reading Conversation Agent’s: More Thoughts on Your New Media Equity (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Reading Valeria Maltono’s Conversation Agent: Journalists (like Businesses) Must Adapt to New Media (fredzimny.wordpress.com)