You can’t cost-cut your call center into sustainable prosperity—you must grow the company’s financial well-being. The challenge is how you cut costs in the call center without massive investment in advertising, marketing and sales staffing. The answer is to let your customers do your selling for you while reducing operating costs in your call center. There is a solid link between a better customer experience and an improved bottom line; that is, you can achieve a better customer experience at lower cost.
Focus on the Customer Experience
Let’s look at these three factors.
1. Loyalty. Loyal customers are a continuing stream of revenue
To be continued at http://www.customermanagementiq.com/sponsor_article.cfm?externalID=1569
Related articles by Zemanta
- Outsourcing support the Enterprise 2.0 way ” Blue Sky Thinking (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Improve throughput, cut your customers in half! (business901.com)
- How Revenue Models Effect Customer Experience (markpeterdavis.com)
- Determining your Customer Perspective – Who do you want? (business901.com)
- 23 Reasons Why Content Marketing Fails (myventurepad.com)
- Have a Case Study But Don’t Know What To Do With It? Guest Blogger, Angela Kambarian Has Some Suggestions… (hilarytopper.com)
- Open Post: Hosted By John Goodman (dlisted.com)