Very stimulating to see how social media is gaining management and business attention. Always prefer to refer to the author but in this case i could not trace her or him. Great inspirations!
There’s more and more case studies on social media, web 2.0 and enterprise 2.0. Keeping track of them all is an on-going project. Here’s some of the ones I’ve been looking at lately. This is not meant to be a definitive list, it’s more like a set of bookmarks, but if there’s a really good one I’ve missed out, please add a comment* or ping me on Twitter, on my remiss and I’ll add it.
Tip – scroll to the bottom to see the latest Social Media Case Studies
Update – I’ve added some background to why I’ve put this list together – ‘Which side of the Firewall is Hotter?‘ My contention is that what’s happening inside the firewall is what really matters most. Happy to discuss…
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to tell a story via Social Media (thenextweb.com)
- Generation Y entrepreneurs a business opportunity for lawyers using social media (kevin.lexblog.com)
- Mashable’s Pete Cashmore Named a 2009 “Ultimate Game Changer” by HuffPost (mashable.com)
- What Social Media Means for the Way We Work (socialfish.org)
- Social Media is here to stay, be ready by the 1st of the year! (business901.com)
- Campaigns, NGO’s and the Internet (mamanpoulet.com)
- A day for social media monitoring (nevillehobson.com)