I work in customer service. Lots of people – as stated by Chris – are passionate about social media have some customer service in their background.
That’s why he really got into Barry Moltz’s and Mary Jane Grinstead’s book BAM!: Delivering Customer Service in a Self-Service World (amazon affiliate link).
It’s a very readable book, broken into very useful chunks, with a recurring theme of “bust-a-myth,” ergo the BAM! Chris highly recommends this book if you’ve got something to do with customer service.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 Myths of Customer Service (custserv.gbwatch.com)
- Overcoming the Obstacles To Social Business (blogs.harvardbusiness.org)
- Podcast: John Goodman on the Future of Customer Service (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Resolutions for 2010: setting service goals strategically (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Technology and customer service jobs ‘first to be filled’ as economy improves (managers.org.uk)
- Does Your Social Media Experience Extend (chrisbrogan.com)
- Don’t Trade Customer Satisfaction for Call Center Efficiency (crmbuyer.com)
- Impact of Customer Experiences in financial services (fredzimny.wordpress.com)