It’s the season for a book and red wine at the fire.
Some of the best in social media are creating fantastic materials to help me keep up with the waves of social media changes that keep crashing over us weekly.
The newest is Six Pixels of Separation by the inestimable Mitch Joel, president of Twist Image, 2008’s Canada’s Most Influential Male in Social Media and host of the Six Pixels of Separation blog and podcast.
I’ve recently subscribed to his podcast and really like his insights.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Six Questions About Six Pixels of Separation (futurelab.net)
- You don’t have a choice (wheelontheweb.wordpress.com)
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone (heidi-miller.com)
- Social Media in Books (800ceoread.com)
- Why you should buy Six Pixels of Separation – the book (bargainista.blogspot.com)
- Don’t Trust My Review of Six Pixels of Separation (chrisbrogan.com)