Working within a health plan and seeing the collaboration between our channels, I always bear in mind these facts (yes, I know they are from 2004 and indeed it is a health plan).
Specific positive experience greatest impact average no told about
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Fallacy of IT Productivity Tools (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Common sense contact center performance practices in a once in a lifetime crisis (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Getting Fat? Maybe It’s Your Health Insurance (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Thoughts on universal healthcare (findingforrest.com)
- Insurers and Government rethink their relationship (telegraph.co.uk)