Download the PDF edition:
What is Enterprise 2.0?
It is a book by leading marketing technologist, Niall Cook that explains the impact that social software like blogs and wikis will have inside companies and how employees will work together in the future. Using practical examples from companies in a range of industry sectors it illustrates how to apply simple techniques in your organization and create an environment for social software to flourish. Learn more about the book or download an excerpt.
Keep the dialogue going
- Continue the conversation on the Enterprise 2.0 blog
- Contribute your experience to the Enterprise 2.0 wiki
How do I become an Enterprise 2.0?
Using a simple framework I can help you make sense of social software and how it will change your relationship with customers and employees. With access to some of the best corporate, marketing, employee and digital communications experts at Hill & Knowlton, we’ll help you find the right strategy for your business.
Related articles by Zemanta
- New Social Software and Collaboration research (cmswatch.com)
- Contribute to key debates in Enterprise Social Software (cmswatch.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 the next big thing. Are you ready? (kwiqq.com)
- Free Social Software & SocialCalc Release (socialmediatoday.com)
- Understanding the role of Enterprise 2.0 and moving towards a Social Business (fastforwardblog.com)
- How Much Scale Is Needed in Enterprise 2.0 Employee Adoption? (bhc3.wordpress.com)
- Mike Gotta’s Reality 2.0: Getting Started with Enterprise Social Networking at Enterprise 2.0 Conference (fastforwardblog.com)
- Want to look behind the scenes of the E2.0 SUMMIT? Processes and all … (enterprise2open.com)
- Putting Web 2.0 to Work (slideshare.net)