Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow him on Twitter.
New Year’s is always a big time for resolutions, goal setting and habit changes … but why only do it on New Year’s? David Seah (one of my early inspirations and an excellent blogger) has done Groundhog Day Resolutions for a few years now, and I think it’s a wonderful idea.
My suggestion: choose one habit to change for February, just as many people did in The Power of Less New Year’s Challenge.
Join the Challenge: it’s free, and you use the accountability of the Challenge forum to create one new habit in 30 days, just 10 minutes a day.
It’s not just for New Year’s anymore. 🙂 You can join the Challenge anytime you like, and start your 30 day challenge whenever you want. In fact, you can do a new challenge every month, starting on any day that works for you.
What’s your new habit for February?
- The Simple Dollar: Review – The Power of Less
- Neatorama: How to Simplify Your Email in 4 Steps
- White Hot Truth: The Power of Less to Get More Done
- The Apple of My I: Interview with Leo Babauta
- Communicatrix: Book Review: The Power of Less
- Jet Set Life: An Interview with Leo Babauta